Milestone Wealth is a growing independent wealth management and financial advisory firm working with clients, families and business owners throughout the Greenville, NC area and multiple states. We are seeking a Client Relationship Manager who will play a key role on our team.
The candidate we are seeking is a self-starting individual with a positive attitude, effective communications skills and a love for working with people. Your primary objective is to meet the ongoing needs of clients and prospects and deepen our relationships with them as we work to define their financial goals and help them make wise decisions to achieve them.
The position is responsible for delivering an exceptional service experience by upholding our highest client service standards. The role is responsible for retaining and growing relationships while also assisting the advisor in delivering wealth management. This position provides client relationship support through managing, gathering, and analyzing client data, helping prepare preliminary analysis and recommendations, preparing for review meetings, and working with clients to resolve issues and other tasks as needed. You will participate actively in client meetings, including maintaining relevant documentation, recording action items, publishing post-meeting updates, and communicating action items to the team. The position will follow high standards and ethics consistent with our mission, core values and vision.
The individual will be expected to become involved in the community through professional and social organizations. While new client development is not their responsibility, they are expected to be known in the community as someone who can get answers and find solutions for professionals and business owners in the community.
This role is an excellent opportunity to learn the financial industry and gain access to continuing education to further your career. While direct experience in the financial industry is not a requirement, a general interest in finance and investment will make you a good fit for the position. We prefer candidates with 5+ years in a client-facing position.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain client contact during the financial process
- Attend and participate in client meetings and send follow-up notes and tasks
- Manage and resolve client service issues
- Contacts clients and potential clients in person, by telephone, by mail, or email
- Obtain documentation and approvals required to open accounts
- Review client paperwork to ensure it is current with the firm’s and industry requirements, rules, and regulations
- Answer questions and provide readily available information to clients as it relates to servicing their accounts
- Review and update client information as needed for client review meetings
- Perform other allowable duties as assigned by the lead wealth manager
- Assist with client and prospect events, seminars, etc.
- Cross-train with our Client Concierge
KEY TRAITS OF A SUCCESSFUL CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
- Positive, team-oriented attitude and sincere willingness to constantly learn and grow personally and professionally
- Desire to serve clients and co-workers with excellence
- Direct attention to detail and organization
- Analytical thinker
- Effective written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Effective and efficient time management
- Polite and clear phone manner
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Entrepreneurial perspective and desire to grow the business
- Ability to adhere to workflows, company policies, and legal regulations
- Personal integrity and ability to discreetly handle confidential data
- Willingness to attain industry education and certifications
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.